[Plone-UI] Background in contentActionMenu dropdown content

Gerhard Hug gerhard at redcor.ch
Tue May 9 16:39:21 UTC 2006

Normally the background of the Content-Action Dropdown-Menu is opaque. But
in IE sometimes the background of the dropdown content is
colored-transparent.
An Exemple: when the Plone Welcome site is open and we activate the dropdown
menu action, the background of the menu content covers the title of the
welcome site, but the text below (p) shines through.
Why is it like this and what can we do to avoid this effect (in css)?

Thanks for the answer

Gerhard