[Plone-UI] NavTree problem

Greg Baker gbaker at cs.mun.ca
Wed Jun 7 17:17:16 UTC 2006

I'm using zope 2.8 and plone 2.1...

I have the navtree set to only display published folders.

I have a folder created that I want only a single role to be able to access.
I have disabled the 'aquire' security setting and enabled all possible
permissions for both manager and the role which I want to be able to access
this folder.

My problem is this:  for manager the folder displays in the navtree but for
anybody in the other role it does not.  The users in the other role have
full access, but it just does not show up in the navtree.

Can anyone help?  Does this make any sense?
Greg