[Plone-UI] specail tabs,... for specail languages

shahrzad kh shahrzad2121 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 10:08:48 UTC 2006

Hi everyBody

    I want to have more than one language in my site, when I create a plone site with the name fr ,it really create for me a site with france language but with empty contents!!!  how can I solve this problem?is there other ways to have different portal-tabs ,logo and etc when I click on france flag, because for example I don't want to have the same tabs that are in english site. how can I say plone that this tab(from portal-tabs) is shown when I click france flag ?

 thanks aloT

http://mail.yahoo.com