[Plone-UI] portal-column width

Lucie Lejard lucie at sixfeetup.com
Mon Jul 24 12:19:56 UTC 2006

Hi Janosch,

I am sorry, i didn't do "reply to all", that's why i didn't post it to
the newsgroup.

You shouldn't change directly the file base_properties in CMFPlone/skins.

It's true you have to copy it and put it in the skins directory of your
product (Yourproduct/skins). You can put it wherever you want in the
folder skins.

Then you have to "tell" that you are going to use this folder for your
skins. So in the file Yourproduct/__init__.py you have to put the following:

from Products.CMFCore.DirectoryView import registerDirectory
import config

# Register the skins directory
registerDirectory(config.SKINS_DIR, config.GLOBALS)

And in Yourproduct/config.py, you have to put:

SKINS_DIR              = 'skins'
GLOBALS                = globals()

Voilà, I hope it helps
Lucie