[Plone-UI] portal-column width

Janosch Peters janosch.peters at websliders.de
Mon Jul 24 04:56:16 UTC 2006

Hi,

Lucie gave me a hint (see below) to solve my problem. Thanks Lucie, is
there a reason why you havent posted it to this newsgroup? If someone
has the same problem and he finds a solution here, he wont have to ask
in the first place.

However ther are still a bunch of things I dont understand:

If I change sth in base_properties in CMFPlone/skins, those changes
still exists if I remove my skin product. I heard sth about copying
base_properties into my skin folder and use that file for my CSS files,
but I have no idea how to do that.

Apart from that changing the base_properties in CMFPlone/skins had no
effect. I've cleared my Browser cache but I dont know how to clear the
zope/plone cache. My Skin product is already in debug mode, so most
changes I do I see instantly.

You see I'm still confused, can anyone help?

cheers,
Janosch