[Plone-UI] external editor not linked

sambnet at web.de sambnet at web.de
Tue Jul 11 20:42:30 UTC 2006

Hello,

Already another annoying problem.
Although I have the product ExternalEditor installed and enabled I don't understand how to link the template I edit in my editor (which is opened after clicking on the pencil on the right of the template link in the zmi and answering the question "what must firefox do with this file ?".

When I modify and save the file in the external editor, it is automatically saved in my /tmp directory (I use linux), but nothing change in zope/plone. So where and how should I link them with the editor ?

Thanks a lot,
Sam