[Plone-UI] Re: Getting Plone to WAI-AA...

Christophe Bélanger christophe.belanger at mac.com
Mon Jul 10 13:47:27 UTC 2006

Hi,

We will work on Plone's accessibility this summer. As a member of
«Coopérative pour l'accessibilité numérique - Accessibilité Web»
www.accessibiliteweb.com , I suggest Plone as our intranet / extranet.

I think the first step will be to identify which parts can be done by
Plone and the others that must be done by human. For those last parts,
creating documentation to help editor / moderator on the accessibility side.

:-)

Christophe