[Plone-UI] Re: future plans for deprecating dtml in css

Ian F. Hood IanFHood at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 19:31:33 UTC 2006

ok, I have clearly asked the wrong question  :)

My use-case allows non-css people to set (for example) background colors in
a (traditionally) layered fashion (i.e.: the columns inherit/acquire from
portal, portal from the 'canvas' etc..)

CSS does this well, but I need to implement something of a more intuitive
interface (i.e.: nested), so I am looking for an elegant UI for (some of)
the vars (on very specific elements) and I thought this might already be
part of someone's cunningly conceived future plans.

I am really asking to be pointed towards anything that might already exist,
perhaps as a hint of what direction to take. (i.e.: should I implement a
folderish tree to model the 'layers' and vars, to make use of acquisition?)
ifh

"Alexander Limi" <limi at plone.org> wrote in
message news:op.tb3se8vbvhba00 at serafin.local...