[Plone-UI] Adding keywords in Edit view

Kim Sandholdt kims at ruc.dk
Tue Feb 21 12:32:50 UTC 2006

Hi.
Since keywords are very important for the way I use Plone, it is a
problem,  for me and my users, that the adding of keywords takes place
in the properties view and not in the edit view.
I might be logical from a systems view but for a user it means that you
have to click two more times. Which in may case is enough to stop the
use of keywords. ;-)
Is there a way of changing this. Or is there another way of tagging
content in a way that makes it searchable in Plone via ex. Smartfolder.

Best Regards
Kim Sandholdt