[Plone-UI] Installation of LinguaPlone and AT Photo Album with Plone 2.0.5

petra.haller petra.haller at schule.at
Sat Feb 18 18:01:19 UTC 2006

After several installation attempts of LinguaPlone and AT PhotoAlbum I
always get a broken product in my ZMI Control Panel. The PhotoAlbum was
tried in versions 0.1 as well as 0.2 - same results. It doesn't show up in
My Preferences -  Add/Remove Products.

With LinguaPlone I tried  0.9.0 beta  from this page:
http://plone.org/products/linguaplone . The broken product is shown in the
ZMI Control Panel and in My Preferences -  Add/Remove Products it is called
LinguaPlone 0.9.0 Beta - r4895 . The Transcript for the errors during
installing is:

2006-02-18 18:11:43

failed:

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "C:\Programme\Plone
2\Data\Products\CMFQuickInstallerTool\QuickInstallerTool.py", line 262, in
installProduct

    res=install()

  File "C:\Programme\Plone
2\Zope\lib\python\Products\ExternalMethod\ExternalMethod.py", line 231, in
__call__

    return f(self.aq_parent.this(), *args, **kw)

  File "C:\Programme\Plone
2\Data\Products\LinguaPlone\Extensions\Install.py", line 41, in install

    installSkins(self, out)

  File "C:\Programme\Plone
2\Data\Products\LinguaPlone\Extensions\Install.py", line 13, in installSkins

    addDirectoryViews(skins_tool, 'skins', config.GLOBALS)

  File "C:\Programme\Plone 2\Data\Products\CMFCore\DirectoryView.py", line
492, in addDirectoryViews

    raise ValueError('Not a registered directory: %s' % filepath)

ValueError: Not a registered directory: LinguaPlone\skins

I would be thankful for a reply,

Greetings Petra