[Plone-UI] Re: Plone RTL Fixes / Hacks - logo, sitemap & overlapping icons

Ben Osman ben at smoothify.com
Fri Feb 17 12:08:33 UTC 2006

Alexander Limi wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 08:13:40 -0800, Ben Osman
> <ben at smoothify.com> wrote:
>
>> Lastnight Ofer Weisglass asked me to have a look at the RTL.css
>> problems. Despite knowing nothing about RTL i decided to give it a go....

> Excellent work indeed, any chance you can attach diffs (or just the
> files themselves) to a ticket at http://dev.plone.org/plone/newticket ?
> I'll make sure it makes it into the next release (2.1.3).

Ok limi, I will do that.

Do you think the minor change to the global_personaltools (with
corresponding css)  will be ok or do you have any suggestions of a
different way?

For reference

<ul id="global-personaltools">
     <li>...</li>
</ul>

becomes

   <ul>
   </ul>

As far as i can see this won't affect the visual apperance of LTR if the
following is set in public.css.dtml:

#portal-personaltools ul {
    margin : 0;
    padding : 0;