[Plone-UI] Searching for CSS Style that Controls the Color of a Hypertext Link in the Navigation Portlet

Lamar lamar at wildhavencreative.com
Tue Dec 26 19:30:47 UTC 2006

I'm creating a new theme for Plone based on the DIY Style tutorial on
the Plone website. Everything has been going fine so far, except that I
cannot find what style to use to control the color of a link or visited
link the the navigation portlet (and presumably all portlets), so I'm
just getting the default green.

I've attempted to override this using the styles that are available, but
for some reason, it doesn't work. I can control every other attribute
except the color.

Any suggestions?

Lamar Henderson
lamar at wildhavencreative.com