[Plone-UI] Kupu / Plone background issue

Kevin McAbee kevin.mcabee at okstate.edu
Fri Aug 25 19:07:20 UTC 2006

Hello,

The website design I am using has a repeating image in the background as
well as a color.  Kupu is using the backgruond image and color to set its
editing content textarea's background.  Since the background differs
drastically in color from the main content area, the font is blending into
the background within Kupu.

I seriously doubt I'm the first one to encounter this.  I have tried editing
base_edit to place a last minute background-image/background-color change,
but while the page's background changes, Kupu still uses the CSS listed in
ploneCustom.css.

Basically I just want Kupu's editing background to be white.

Thanks,

Kevin