[Plone-UI] Nav portlet: only the current top folder

Jaosngraphix jbeaird at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 21:45:52 UTC 2006

Alexander Limi wrote:

> You need 2.1.3 or newer for this to work properly, IIRC.

I'm in the same boat at Matt Hampel and vedawms.  I'm trying to set up my
navigation similar to the way Plone.org is run where the top level
navigation is in the header and the subnavigation only shows 2nd level
navigation and below.  I have 6 main pages/sections: Home, Products,
Support, Company, News, and Contact.

I if I'm looking at an item within the New Products folder in Products, the
navtree should look like:

Products
- New Products
  ---Thing 1
  ---Thing 2
  ---Thing 3
- Product History
- Applications

And not show the top-level navigation around that. In trying to figure this
out, I upgraded to 2.1.3 but even with tinkering in the settings in there, I
cannot get my navigation tree to look the way I described above.