[Plone-UI] Re: Reminder: UI Sprint

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Wed Mar 16 23:41:58 UTC 2005

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:28:06 +0100, Danny Bloemendaal
<Danny.Bloemendaal at companion.nl> wrote:

> The objective is to start ticking away
> issues collected in the UI-tracker on plone.org (available only to
> developers). We need a lot more people so don't hesitate and come and
> help.

Actually, it's open to anyone (but please don't post issues there, it's a
task list, not a bug tracker ;)

http://plone.org/development/teams/ui/tasks/

> Sorry people but for this sprint we can't use newbees. Also, you don't
> have
> to be ui-minded either (we have our hands full with limi, pfff!).

*folds out giant map of Plone*

> IF you plan to come AND you need a place to stay, let me know ASAP so
> that I
> can try to arrange something. At least 5 plonistas will stay in Baarn coz
> that's not very expensive and close to the sprinting location (and not
> far
> from Amsterdam).
>
> So... JOIN IN!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed! Plone needs some serious work on the UI front, and with the
projected release date of May for Plone 2.1, we would like to have as much
as possible ready on the different branches for the merge date.