[Plone-UI] Reminder: UI Sprint

Danny Bloemendaal Danny.Bloemendaal at companion.nl
Wed Mar 16 19:28:06 UTC 2005

Just to remind everybody. Next week, starting on Thursday morning till
Sunday-evening there is a Plone UI-sprint where we can use anybody who knows
how to program in Plone/Python/Zope. The objective is to start ticking away
issues collected in the UI-tracker on plone.org (available only to
developers). We need a lot more people so don't hesitate and come and help.
Sorry people but for this sprint we can't use newbees. Also, you don't have
to be ui-minded either (we have our hands full with limi, pfff!).

IF you plan to come AND you need a place to stay, let me know ASAP so that I
can try to arrange something. At least 5 plonistas will stay in Baarn coz
that's not very expensive and close to the sprinting location (and not far
from Amsterdam).

So... JOIN IN!!!!!!!!!!

For more info, check out http://plone.org/events/sprints/amsterdam

Cheers,