[Plone-UI] Making the contents tab consistent - a solution

Danny Bloemendaal danny.bloemendaal at companion.nl
Mon Jun 27 08:42:43 UTC 2005

I think this is a good idea. It makes it a bit more cumbersome to get
the parent-folder's contents view but that's ok.

One thing I want to mention though is that the reason to open
folder_contents is not only to do batch processing. Many products have
another default view (like blogs) and in these cases, the only way to
see what is in a folder is to open it in contents view. In the blog for
instance, the default view only shows published items. Items in draft
are inaccessible without contents view. Just my two cents ;-)

Danny