Fwd: Re: [Plone-UI] Re: Plone, Graphic Designerrs and WYSIWYG Editors

Sjors Robroek sjors at vslcatena.nl
Fri Jul 8 21:18:00 UTC 2005

Quoting Alexander Limi <limi at plone.org>:

> On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 05:30:52 +0200, Sleepy Jackson
> <okcomputer at aapt.net.au> wrote:
>
> > If you can get Dreamweaver to load Plone stylesheets such that you can
> > meaningfully see what the page would look like when served by Plone I'd
> > be
> > keen to see how you do this.  My understanding is this isn't possible
> > because Dreamweaver doesn't have the rendering engine that Plone does
> > which
> > knows how to assemble layers in the right order to form a skin.
>
> You have two options:
>
> 1) Save a copy of plone.css somewhere and let the templates reference it.
>
> 2) Reference the live version of plone.css coming from one of your Plone
> servers.

That's thing i meant. Afaik Dreamweaver can include external files in a
Dreamweaver project through either webdav or ftp, so you could include an
external plone.css (plus all the other CSS'es ofc.) and make changes in
PloneCustom.css, and upload it automatically through the Dreamweaver project
functionality.

Greetings,

Sjors