[Plone-UI] Re: Plone, Graphic Designerrs and WYSIWYG Editors

Sleepy Jackson okcomputer at aapt.net.au
Fri Jul 8 03:30:52 UTC 2005

If you can get Dreamweaver to load Plone stylesheets such that you can
meaningfully see what the page would look like when served by Plone I'd be
keen to see how you do this.  My understanding is this isn't possible
because Dreamweaver doesn't have the rendering engine that Plone does which
knows how to assemble layers in the right order to form a skin.

I don't think my question has really been answered.

Cheers

Sleepy

"Sjors Robroek" <sjors at vslcatena.nl> wrote in
message news:1120488215.42c94b1701c3e at webmail.vslcatena.nl...