[Plone-UI] Re: Works again

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Sat Jan 22 04:05:32 UTC 2005

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 04:49:26 +0100, Alexander Limi
<limi at plone.org> wrote:

> Mailing lists should be operational again after a brief downtime.
>
> Danny is visiting us in Oslo, plotting world domination for the UI team.
>
> News at 11. Stay tuned.

We have put all the current UI issues in the UI Team collector, here:

http://plone.org/development/teams/ui/tasks (62 tasks so far)

This is not really a bug tracker / feature tracker - it's using the
Collector as a task list of items we have acknowledged and approved for
fixing. It is also only visible to the UI team, since CMFCollector has no
way of restricting who can add an issue in a Collector - only who can
follow-up on it (yes, it's braindead).

So the task list will be visible to the UI team only at the moment - which
is fine, since we should PLIP the bigger changes anyway.

PS: We improved the collector display radically this evening, it still has
all the relevant info, but is much cleaner and more effective visually.

PPS: I apologize for the mail spam, every UI Team member will get every
mail from the Collector. Another braindead default setting from
CMFCollector. ;)