[Plone-testing-team] buildout.jenkins and buildout.plonetest status

Timo Stollenwerk tisto at plone.org
Thu Jul 2 04:06:26 UTC 2015

Great, I get confused by my own packages. c.r.jenkinsjob and not
buildout.jenkins has been superseeded by Jenkins Job Builder of course.

The code analysis parts of buildout.jenkins is now covered by
plone.recipe.codeanalysis. Apart from that you just need to use
collective.xmltestreport instead of zc.recipe.testrunner. Idealy we
should merge c.xmltestreport into zc.recipe.testrunner. Though, I never
found time to work on that. In any case, buildout.jenkins is dead.

Cheers,
Timo