[Plone-testing-team] Jenkins workflow-plugin

Timo Stollenwerk tisto at plone.org
Tue Nov 18 16:56:40 UTC 2014

Hi Gil,

yeah. This is the "big thing" right now in the Jenkins community.
Though, the project is still in its alpha phase and does not work with
the latest stable release branch (last time I checked).

Therefore this is definitly something that is worth looking into.
Though, nothing for a short term solution I guess.

Cheers,
Timo