[Plone-testing-team] upgrade of jenkins nodes

sven sven at so36.net
Tue Nov 18 05:46:55 UTC 2014

yes you can do pinning in apt/yum, but IMHO this would not be really
handy in our case, because at some point you want to upgrade this
versions too. With pinning it is really easy to do it wrong and also
really easy to forget that you have certain packages pinned.

One other reason why I want to avoid that, is that some other packages
will give you errors because of version dependencies :)

HM I will try to think about a solution/workaround

Cheers,

Sven