[Plone-testing-team] implementing Plone 5.0 CI

Héctor Velarde hector.velarde at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 17:57:26 UTC 2014

I'm trying to implement Travis CI with the newest Plone 5.0a2 release
and I found some issues that I need to document on a blog post.

the package I selected is collective.prettydate, and I selected it
because is pretty simple and it already had CI for Plone 4.0 to 4.3.

I need a well-trained pair of eyes that help me track why the Plone 4.0
is bringing some packages from Plone 5.0, plonetheme.barceloneta
specifically:

https://travis-ci.org/collective/collective.prettydate/jobs/23610361#L946

the output of 'bin/buildout -c travis.cfg annotate' is here:

https://travis-ci.org/collective/collective.prettydate/jobs/23610361#L57

any one?

best regards
--