[Plone-testing-team] [Framework-Team] Plone 5 related testing/ci tasks

Rok Garbas rok at garbas.si
Fri Mar 7 12:07:35 UTC 2014

Quoting Timo Stollenwerk (2014-02-26 07:09:52)
> Hi testing team!
>
> We had a FWT meeting yesterday night and we outlined a couple of
> testing/ci tasks that would be important to have, to support the ongoing
> Plone 5 development:
>
> 1) Run the buildout.coredev 5.0 tests against Saucelabs.
>
> Eric will ask Saucelabs for more slots.
>
> @Asko: would you be willing to help with that? I'd be more than happy to
> work on that. Though, you have far more experience with Saucelabs.

we already have few accounts for plone. it would be nice to be able to join
them. this is already possible but they need to raise limitations of
subaccounts on our main account. i've already setup plone account (username:
plone, ping me on irc if you need password).

> 4) Continue to work on the widget tests.
>
> @Gil: Could you give us a brief update about the status of the work you
> did at the Cathedral sprint? I would really like to merge your work and
> continue what we started.
>
> 5) Make a list of all existing widgets (plone.app.widgets) and add those
> with missing robot tests to our Plone 5 todo list:
>
> https://github.com/plone/Products.CMFPlone/issues/184

@Gil: awesome work. from plone/mockup#329 discussion what needs to be done is:
 - unify all work done on robot tests on widgets (currently we have tests for
   datetime, querystring and select widget)
 - robot tests for ajax select widget
 - robot tests for related items widget
 - robot tests for rich widget

i'm tracking this also on plone/mockup#329 ticket (which is next release ticket
for mockup stuff).

--
Rok Garbas - http://www.garbas.si