[Plone-testing-team] Plone 5 related testing/ci tasks

Gil Forcada gil.forcada at freitag.de
Wed Feb 26 20:35:13 UTC 2014

Hi testing team!
  (snip)

  4) Continue to work on the widget tests.

  @Gil: Could you give us a brief update about the status of the work you
  did at the Cathedral sprint? I would really like to merge your work and
  continue what we started.

  Cheers,
  Timo
  Hi!

The branch [1] as it is right now I think it could be merged already. If I didn't make the pull request is because I'm still working on getting the documentation for it (with screenshots and a bit of explanation of each part).

There's one thing that bugs me though: we decided to create a new layer for that specific widget [2], and I'm not sure if that's reusable for all other widgets...

But anyway we can make that reusable later on.

I will take another look once more to the code (I'm a bit obsessive with clean code and clean commits) and send the pull request.

As for the documentation side, as we can not reuse the same robotframework tests I'm still making my way with it.

Cheers,
Gil

[1] https://github.com/gforcada/plone.app.widgets/tree/select_widget_robotframework_tests
[2] https://github.com/gforcada/plone.app.widgets/blob/select_widget_robotframework_tests/plone/app/widgets/testing.py#L157