[Plone-testing-team] Plone 5 Robot Tests

Asko Soukka asko.soukka at iki.fi
Fri Aug 30 06:56:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

I may be a bit busy today, but a quick reply.

Try following:

- Refactor CSS-selectors into variables in p.a.robotframework.
- Define variables in variables.robot with defaulting to archetypes'
selectors.
- Define a new .robot-file, which re-defines those variables for Plone 5
- Include that file with "Resource" after including keywords.robot in
CMFPlone for Plone 5

That should override Archetypes-defaulting selectors with Plone 5 ones.

-Asko