[Plone-testing-team] [Plone-developers] how to get tests passing for Plone 5

David Glick david.glick at plone.org
Sun Aug 25 19:00:41 UTC 2013

http://jenkins.plone.org/job/plone-5.0-python-2.7/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/ has a list of failing tests.

> Do we create 'plone-5' branches for packages that are in plone4(and have AT tests) that will be in Plone 5? Can we call them all the same like 'plone-5'?

Plone 5 uses master of all packages. If we make backwards incompatible changes to a package, we should create a branch named like 1.2.x (major and minor version of the package being branched, plus .x to disambiguate branches from tags) and update sources.cfg in coredev 4.3 (and 4.2 if it's still using master of that package) to use the new branch.