[Plone-testing-team] [Plone-developers] how to get tests passing for Plone 5

Maarten Kling maarten at fourdigits.nl
Sun Aug 25 17:42:56 UTC 2013

Is it easy to get a list of packages having failing tests?
This way we can use ./bin/test -m plone.app.caching locally as running
all tests takes a long time

Do we create 'plone-5' branches for packages that are in plone4(and have
AT tests) that will be in Plone 5? Can we call them all the same like
'plone-5'?

--
Maarten Kling
http://fourdigits.nl/mensen/maarten-kling

Four Digits BV
http://www.fourdigits.nl
Jansbinnensingel 26, 6811 AL, Arnhem
tel: +31 (0)26 4422700 fax: +31 (0)84 2206117
KVK 091621370000 BTW 8161.22.234.B01