[Plone-testing-team] [Plone-developers] how to get tests passing for Plone 5

Timo Stollenwerk tisto at plone.org
Sun Aug 25 15:35:03 UTC 2013

Hi David,

thanks a lot for doing this! I'm pretty busy these days, but I will try
to find time next week to look into it. I will also schedule a testing
team meeting to see what else we can do.

I think it is essential that we fix the tests before the Plone
conference. Otherwise we will run into serious problems when people
start working on Plone 5 features.

What about scheduling a virtual sprint to get more people involved and
to work on this together? I could imagine that some people like to help,
but maybe don't know how to start. What about Friday next week?

Cheers,
Timo