[Plone-testing-team] pep8.me

Gil Forcada gil.forcada at freitag.de
Mon Aug 12 07:43:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

Yesterday looking at [1] I saw that there's a travis-like service that does exactly what you are thinking: run pep8 on pull requests and commits to check if the python code passes pep8.

If we are really serious about making Plone source follow pep8, maybe it would make sense to start adding this so that everyone is aware that his/her code follows pep8 or not so that later on we can add more strict checks.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Gil

[1] https://badges.fedoraproject.org/ source at https://github.com/fedora-infra/tahrir maybe Plone could create something similar?

DER FREITAG Mediengesellschaft mbH & Co. KG

Gil Forcada
Webentwickler - Freitag Online

Hegelplatz 1
D-10117 Berlin