[Plone-testing-team] PEP 8 modernisation

Héctor Velarde hector.velarde at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 17:27:29 UTC 2013

On 05/08/13 14:15, Gil Forcada wrote:
> IMHO polls for this kind of things are time sinks that never end
> (bikeshedding http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bikeshedding).
>
> If Plone wants to make it easier to general python programmers, the less
> plone-only rules we have the easier.

I think the fact that this was reviewed means there's no clear consensus
on it; on the other side, a poll doesn't has to be time consuming,
neither a never ending issue: we discuss it, a decision is made, and
that's it.

and, BTW, for many people the whole idea behind p.r.codeanalisys could
be seen as bikeshedding ;-)

best regards