[Plone-testing-team] Code Analysis / Git pre-commit hook

Timo Stollenwerk tisto at plone.org
Sat Jul 13 19:07:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

I created a basic buildout recipe that runs a PEP8 and JSHint (if
installed) code analysis as a git pre-commit hook:

https://github.com/tisto/plone.recipe.codeanalysis

It's undocumented yet and I have trouble setting up the buildout tests. I
will make a release as soon as those two issues have been fixed.

Cheers,
Timo