[Plone-testing-team] Testing Team Meeting on Friday

Ed Manlove devPyPlTw at verizon.net
Fri Jun 28 12:52:02 UTC 2013

On 06/28/2013 05:33 AM, Timo Stollenwerk wrote:
> Thanks. Looking at the poll result so far I tend to schedule the meeting
> early next week (Tuesday looks promising so far) and not today as
> originally proposed.
>
> Some people haven't filled out the form yet though. Please do!
>
> Cheers,
> Timo
Sorry, I'm on the road and have been traveling for the past two days;
just getting a chance to go through email.  What time zones am I seeing?
I've got times 7pm-10pm but just changed my computer settings as I
switched time zones on this trip but the poll times didn't change. So I
am not sure what times I am looking at.

Ed