[Plone-testing-team] [Product-Developers] <pissed> Generating the Dexterity boilerplate for Plone 4.3</pissed>

Timo Stollenwerk lists at zmag.de
Mon May 27 07:28:01 UTC 2013

Am 25.05.2013 15:24, schrieb Nathan Van Gheem:
> Yes, this is embarrassing. Ideally this would be fixed before eric
> releases 4.3.1.

When I worked on templer at sea sprint I created a test that runs
templer to create a package and then runs its buildout together with the
tests of the created package. We could create Jenkins jobs for these
tests and make sure templer/zopeskel always work with the different
Plone versions and especially with new releases.

https://github.com/plone/jenkins.plone.org/issues/27

Unfortunately my time is very limited these days, but if somebody is
willing to work on that I'd be more than happy to help!

Cheers,
Timo