[Testbot] [FAIL] plone.app.contenttypes by tisto <tisto at plone.org>

Jenkins Job FAIL jenkins at plone.org
Thu Nov 14 08:57:14 UTC 2013

Repository: plone.app.contenttypes
Branch: master
Author: tisto <tisto at plone.org>

Jenkins Information
-------------------

kgs-plone.app.contenttypes-plone-5.0-python-2.7 kgs [FAILURE]

Github Information
------------------

Maurits van Rees
Change Collection to use a behavior.  Issue #65.
https://github.com/plone/plone.app.contenttypes/commit/2af9c5c6942d196e307675eea44ad42306883dcb

Maurits van Rees
Do not use deprecated setQuery in tests.
https://github.com/plone/plone.app.contenttypes/commit/406d5a7d1da47406c1082666fe9453b74b6694b8

Maurits van Rees
Put selectedViewFields on the collection view.
https://github.com/plone/plone.app.contenttypes/commit/060616f473a10d45667deffa3f6e0804b4c29741

Maurits van Rees
Fix syndicatable Collections.

Remove our rss template. Use the one from CMFPlone instead.
Register our own adapter from the ICollection behavior to IFeed.
This is enough to let the CMFPlone rss templates work.
Should also work for other content types that use the ICollection behavior.
https://github.com/plone/plone.app.contenttypes/commit/817aa7ce502bdd692bed8b912e08341638bd01f5

Maurits van Rees
Add test for collection behavior on non-Collection.
https://github.com/plone/plone.app.contenttypes/commit/50f367d96423c58c5b23c1a2f23a4a4c4e58c73c

Maurits van Rees
Add customViewFields to the Collection behavior.

This was available on old collections too.
https://github.com/plone/plone.app.contenttypes/commit/d7fcf12b020cd68da07f7a39a91f6e2217795fd6

Maurits van Rees
Enable thumbnail_view for collection behavior.
https://github.com/plone/plone.app.contenttypes/commit/6cf72ddc2e3f99ae8c5905dc7de36a8bb77aa301

Maurits van Rees
Enable summary_view and all_content views for collection behavior.

Define collection_view for those types so you can view the results.
These simply show the results.  The normal view of such a type will
just show all fields in the usual dexterity way.
https://github.com/plone/plone.app.contenttypes/commit/e335a3ca222929e841728b9a99806e109158ba31

Maurits van Rees
Define Document text field as primary.
https://github.com/plone/plone.app.contenttypes/commit/020aa46bfb487332867c4da299efe6a75fe900c2

Maurits van Rees
Add utf-8 header.
https://github.com/plone/plone.app.contenttypes/commit/22d3332406f6955a33eadcdeced9a0f5e6e15e21

Maurits van Rees
pep8 and pyflakes
https://github.com/plone/plone.app.contenttypes/commit/3a4e67fff5e0c2ebdf6355d60251e50462a68ea0

Timo Stollenwerk
Merge pull request #89 from plone/collection-behavior-65

Collection behavior issue 65
https://github.com/plone/plone.app.contenttypes/commit/51f0e7906ec6896e5a78a292daff3d63ac16a241