[Setup] Question about https://docs.plone.org/manage/installing/requirements.html

Vijay Sankar vsankar2005 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 19:48:24 UTC 2018

For some weird reason, I accidentally sent this question to this forum
which is no longer in use!

Resolved my question from my old set up notes for Plone 3.x!!!
Added the following identifiers and corresponding modules to portal
transforms

Identifier Module
pdf_to_html Products.PortalTransforms.transforms.pdf_to_html
pdf_to_text Products.PortalTransforms.transforms.pdf_to_text

Reindexed catalog. Unfortunately this information was not easily accessible
on Plone 5.x docs for me (probably I was looking in the wrong place).

Replying to my question in case I repeat my mistake again and Google for an
answer :)

--
Vijay Sankar
vsankar2005 at gmail.com