[Setup] RewriteRule/ProxyPass

Gleisson Henrique gleissonbr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 14:58:08 UTC 2015

Hey Nicolas,

 Thanks for your reply.

The content of my ports.conf is:

# If you just change the port or add more ports here, you will likely also
# have to change the VirtualHost statement in
# /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default.conf

Listen 80

<IfModule ssl_module>
        Listen 443
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_gnutls.c>
        Listen 443
</IfModule>

# vim: syntax=apache ts=4 sw=4 sts=4 sr noet

I have the following files on /etc/apache2/sites-enabled :

000-default.conf  cnbw.conf  cnbw.mb.conf

I dont have conf.d on /etc/apache2. This is what I have on /etc/apache2 :

apache2.conf    conf-enabled  magic           mods-enabled  sites-available
conf-available  envvars       mods-available  ports.conf    sites-enabled

Where else do you need to help me out?

Thanks!!! I really appreciate your reply!

Gleisson

Abraço,
Gleisson Henrique