[Setup] Zeo Server and Client Issue PLEASE HELP !

masc2279 masc2279 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:25:57 UTC 2014

I do not understand. Is this a feature on ZEO ?  or are you asking me to
start them up as supervised in CentOS. They all start fine as long as the
ZEO Server is present. This is how i start them up from the /etc/init.d/
folder.

#!/bin/sh
    #
    # chkconfig:   345 05 95
    # ....
clear
echo "attempting to run plone script"

/srv/Plone/zeocluster/bin/plonectl client1 start
/srv/Plone/zeocluster/bin/plonectl client2 start
/srv/Plone/zeocluster/bin/plonectl client3 start
/srv/Plone/zeocluster/bin/plonectl client4 start
/srv/Plone/zeocluster/bin/plonectl client5 start
/srv/Plone/zeocluster/bin/plonectl client6 start
/srv/Plone/zeocluster/bin/plonectl client7 start
/srv/Plone/zeocluster/bin/plonectl client8 start