[Setup] Zeo Server and Client Issue PLEASE HELP !

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:11:17 UTC 2014

try to run the clients under supervisord

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 5:02 PM, masc2279 <masc2279 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have been testing my servers for power out and start up issues since they
> are ready to go live and if i start them up in this order ZEO Server (wait
> till done with complete booting) , then 3 x Servers with ZEO clients start
> up everything works great starts up automatically and everything runs
> smoothly. But this is not a true power out test since i am controlling the
> order of server boots.
>
> My problem is if i truly simulate power outage and all servers go down and
> boot back up on their own the client servers are multiple times faster than
> the server with the ZEO Server on it since it has a san and other hardware
> to load and verify. So the client machines finish booting but the ZEO
> clients shut down since they cannot find the ZEO server.
>
> My question is how do i tell the ZEO clients to stay running, The server is
> on its way ? So they do not shut down ?  What am i missing ? PLEASE HELP !

Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

London - UK
Mobile : +44 7899488511

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>