[Setup] Zeo Server and Client Issue PLEASE HELP !

masc2279 masc2279 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:02:51 UTC 2014

I have been testing my servers for power out and start up issues since they
are ready to go live and if i start them up in this order ZEO Server (wait
till done with complete booting) , then 3 x Servers with ZEO clients start
up everything works great starts up automatically and everything runs
smoothly. But this is not a true power out test since i am controlling the
order of server boots.

My problem is if i truly simulate power outage and all servers go down and
boot back up on their own the client servers are multiple times faster than
the server with the ZEO Server on it since it has a san and other hardware
to load and verify. So the client machines finish booting but the ZEO
clients shut down since they cannot find the ZEO server.

My question is how do i tell the ZEO clients to stay running, The server is
on its way ? So they do not shut down ?  What am i missing ? PLEASE HELP !