[Setup] [Sitemap issue] Error page show in sitemap

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Thu Mar 13 15:22:19 UTC 2014

Sarah E,

This mailing list is more concerned with installation and setup than with
bugs and errors. You may have more luck on StackOverflow or the plone-users
list. Please make sure you include full traceback information for the
error. The fragment you included doesn't contain adequate information to
diagnose the problem.

Steve