[Setup] Problem Login Pop Up Screen in IE

Serge Renfer serge.renfer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 07:59:43 UTC 2014

Hi Sarah,

You could proceed this way:

   - get into the ZMI
   - go to portal_skins/plone_ecmascripts
   - open popuforms.js
   - customize it
   - put comments on (or remove) the following lines :

    // login form
    $('#portal-personaltools a[href$="/login"], #portal-personaltools
a[href$="/login_form"], .discussion a[href$="/login"], .discussion
a[href$="/login_form"]').prepOverlay(
        {
            subtype: 'ajax',
            filter: common_content_filter,
            formselector: 'form#login_form',
            cssclass: 'overlay-login',
            noform: function () {
                if (location.href.search(/pwreset_finish$/) >= 0) {
                    return 'redirect';
                } else {
                    return 'reload';
                }
            },
            redirect: function () {
                var href = location.href;
                if (href.search(/pwreset_finish$/) >= 0) {
                    return href.slice(0, href.length-14) + 'logged_in';
                } else {
                    return href;
                }
            }