[Setup] This should be an easy one (but not for me)!

wiedhas72 nickghall at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 21:00:33 UTC 2014

Thanks for your reply.  Your directions are very useful.  I have attached my
syntax of the modrewrite rule I used in my httpd.conf file:

NameVirtualHost 10.0.1.4:8082
<VirtualHost 10.0.1.4:8082>
ServerName www.wiedhas.noip.me
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^/(.*)
http://127.0.0.1:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/www.wiedhas.noip.me:8082/example.com/VirtualHostRoot/$1
[L,P]
</VirtualHost>

My ISP blocks port 80 so I used a redirect to port 8082.   I can't see an
obvious error in the rewrite rule??  (I have replaced the website address in
the rewrite rule to example.com for anonymity reasons).  Thanks again for
your help.