[Setup] This should be an easy one (but not for me)!

wiedhas72 nickghall at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 18:01:04 UTC 2014

I'm running Plone 4.3 on Ubuntu.  I've got my site up running locally.
However when I try and host it with Apache, I can't see the site - just the
directory contents.  What is the folder that I should point my web server to
in Plone?  Right now I have it set to /var/WWW/Plone.  My website is not
named Plone however.  And there is no folder in the Plone directory named
for my website.  This should be so easy but every post I can't figure it
out. Any help much appreciated - I've spent hours on this and feel really
stupid!!