[Setup] restoring a Plone site

W. Anderson wanderson at nac.net
Thu Sep 12 19:35:29 UTC 2013

Thank you everyone very much for the helpful information.

The one point made by Gauthier Bastien about using Rel 4.3.1r1 needs
clarification.

  Today, September 12, 2013,  I noticed on Plone download for
/_"latest"_/ stable release, the/*4.3.1r1 UnifiedInstaller*/ that I am
using  is the only one with the "/*r1*/" extension. The /OS X/ and
/Windows/ releases list "/*4.3.1*/" only.

/*Do anyone have any idea why this is so? */

I would not like to think that the Plone organization has more resources
for and/or is putting more attention and resources on OS X and Windows
OS _/at the expense of/_ Linux/UNIX/BSD.

Wendell Anderson
wanderson at nac.net