[Setup] restoring a Plone site

Gauthier Bastien gauthier.bastien at imio.be
Wed Sep 11 21:01:55 UTC 2013

Hi,

all you need is Data.fs, other files will be created at first runtime
(.index, .tmp) and .fs.old is the result of a pack of your DB (when you
pack, the original database is saved to .fs.old and the Data.fs is packed).

Anyway, maybe you should consider moving to 4.3.1 at least (no more rc1)
or even 4.3.2 that is now available.

Have a nice day,

Gauthier Bastien
<http://www.imio.be>