[Setup] Installation Script

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Tue May 7 17:50:33 UTC 2013

No feedback should be needed once you've got the command line right.

By the way, if you're not installing for production, you may bypass your
user install problem by just installing as a normal user rather than with
root/sudo. That will create a plone install good enough for evaluation
and/or development.