[Setup] lite plone theme broken for Plone 4.3

Eggert Ehmke eggert.ehmke at berlin.de
Sat May 4 19:25:06 UTC 2013

When I upgraded my Plone 4.2.5 site to Plone 4.3, I got a problem with
unordered lists constructed by <ul> <li> elements. My site uses the plone lite
theme. The details of the problem are described here:
http://plone.org/products/lite-plone-skin/issues/4
Unfortunately, the theme is not supported anymore for recent Plone releases.
What would be the best procedure to solve the issue? If there is a theme
similar to the lite theme that would work for me, I am happy. If I could
modify the lite theme to make it work again, this would be fine too. But my
knowledge in this respect is limited. Any suggestions?