[Setup] Plone Wipe and re-installation

psyllex psyllex at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 17:44:33 UTC 2013

*HERE IS THE ERROR I AM RECEIVING WHEN I ATTEMPT TO UPLOAD AN IMAGE:*

"We’re sorry, but there seems to be an error…
Here is the full error message:

Display traceback as text

Traceback (innermost last):

Module Products.CMFPlone.FactoryTool, line 453, in __call__
Module Products.CMFFormController.FSControllerPageTemplate, line 91, in
__call__
Module Products.CMFFormController.BaseControllerPageTemplate, line 28, in
_call
Module Products.CMFFormController.ControllerBase, line 231, in getNext
Module Products.CMFFormController.Actions.TraverseTo, line 38, in __call__
Module Products.CMFFormController.FSControllerPythonScript, line 107, in
__call__
Module Products.CMFFormController.ControllerBase, line 231, in getNext
Module Products.CMFFormController.Actions.TraverseTo, line 38, in __call__
Module Products.CMFFormController.FSControllerPythonScript, line 105, in
__call__
Module Products.CMFFormController.Script, line 145, in __call__
Module Products.CMFCore.FSPythonScript, line 127, in __call__
Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 359, in _bindAndExec
Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 344, in _exec
Module script, line 1, in content_edit
<FSControllerPythonScript at /Plone/content_edit used for
/Plone/sales-graph/portal_factory/Image/image.2013-03-11.1445859257>
Line 1
Module Products.CMFCore.FSPythonScript, line 127, in __call__
Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 359, in _bindAndExec
Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 344, in _exec
Module script, line 8, in content_edit_impl
<FSPythonScript at /Plone/content_edit_impl used for
/Plone/sales-graph/portal_factory/Image/image.2013-03-11.1445859257>
Line 8
Module Products.CMFPlone.FactoryTool, line 309, in doCreate
Module Products.ATContentTypes.lib.constraintypes, line 277, in
invokeFactory
Module Products.CMFCore.PortalFolder, line 292, in invokeFactory
Module Products.CMFCore.TypesTool, line 833, in constructContent
Module Products.CMFCore.TypesTool, line 311, in constructInstance
Module Products.CMFCore.TypesTool, line 552, in _constructInstance
Module plone.app.blob.content, line 68, in addATBlobImage
Module plone.app.blob.content, line 59, in addATBlob
Module Products.ATContentTypes.content.base, line 122, in
initializeArchetype
Module Products.Archetypes.BaseObject, line 439, in setDefaults
Module Products.Archetypes.Schema, line 498, in setDefaults
Module Products.Archetypes.utils, line 123, in mapply
Module archetypes.schemaextender.field, line 38, in mutator
Module plone.app.blob.subtypes.image, line 21, in set
Module plone.app.blob.field, line 248, in set
Module transaction._manager, line 101, in savepoint
Module transaction._transaction, line 260, in savepoint
Module transaction._transaction, line 257, in savepoint
Module transaction._transaction, line 690, in __init__
Module ZODB.Connection, line 1123, in savepoint
Module ZODB.Connection, line 623, in _commit
Module ZODB.Connection, line 669, in _store_objects
Module ZODB.blob, line 286, in _uncommitted
Module ZODB.blob, line 271, in _create_uncommitted_file
Module ZODB.utils, line 224, in mktemp
Module tempfile, line 300, in mkstemp
Module tempfile, line 235, in _mkstemp_inner
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/usr/local/Plone/zeocluster/var/blobstorage/tmp/tmp2COObE'
"

psyllex wrote